Edimax ET-912MSC+ 10/100 to 100FX Multi Mode 2KM-SC Fibre Module
Un port Ethernet 10 / 100BaseTX TP et un port Ethernet fibre 100BaseFX
Le port TP peut prendre en charge, Auto-MDI / MDI-X et la négociation automatique Half / Duplex intégral
Fourniture d'un commutateur à glissière pour la sélection pure et semi-duplex sur le port FX
The Edimax ET-912MSC+ converts the signals between two different transmission medium, allowing user a simple and cost-effective method to migrate between UTP cable and fiber optic cable. It can transmit signals up to 2km in Multi Mode.
- Compliant with IEEE 802.3 10BaseT and IEEE 802.3u 100BaseTX/100BaseFX Standards
- One 10/100BaseTX Ethernet TP Port and One 100BaseFX Ethernet Fiber Port
- One 100BaseFX Fiber Port can support either Multi (SC/ST) or Single (SC, LC, MT-RJ) Mode
- TP Port can support Half/Full-Duplex, Auto-MDI/MDI-X and Auto-Negotiation
- Providing a slide switch for Full- and Half-Duplex selection on FX Port
- Multiple Fiber Connectors
- Providing 19" Converter Chassis for up to 16 slots with redundant power supply for optional expansion use
Comply with IEEE Standards
Edimax ET-912MCS+ is fully compliant with IEEE 802.3 10Base-T and 802.3u 100Base-TX, 100Base-FX standards. The device comes with one RJ-45 port to connect to a 10/100Base-TX device such as workstation or switch and one fiber connection to connect a 100Base-FX device.
Built in Switching ASIC
Edimax ET-912MSC+ has turned the function more like a 2 ports switch than a traditional converter. Users can get all switching benefits such as frames checking and filtering.
Feature LED and Fiber link alarm
Users can monitor the device through Feature LED. In addition, Fiber Link Alarm could allow users to monitor and maintain their critical fiber link more effectively.
Unique voltage supervisor
Built in voltage supervisor IC will automatically reset all chipsets in the converter as power voltage drops below 2.9V, this action can make sure fiber port and TP port work normally when thunder storms or power instability occurs causing the electricity suddenly dip in an instant.